Bailey O’Brien is a cancer coach and cancer-free survivor of over 9 years who used complementary and alternative methods of healing when standard treatments did not stop her melanoma progression. She is grateful to be alive and have the chance to share the hope that brought her here!
- 02:55: I had discovered a mole on my right temple.
- 03:26: I didn't even know what questions to ask, I didn't know what to think.
- 06:35: You're young, you're healthy, so you can go back to your normal life.
- 07:43: Well, I didn't see anything that looked like melanoma.
- 09:28: I couldn't lift my eyebrow up; I couldn't move my cheek.
- 10:49: I had an 80% chance of another second recurrence.
- 12:25: My teammates didn't understand what I was going through on the inside.
- 15:27: I had seven months to live without treatment or 14 months if I did, whatever was available.
- 18:15: I knew my cancer was very aggressive.
- 22:50: The theory behind Gerson therapy is that cancer is a result of nutrient deficiency and a burden of toxicity.
- 28:00: I had told him I was thinking about or planning to go to Mexico.
- 30:40: He said that there was no sign of cancer on the scan.
- 33:05: God, if you're there, please give me a miracle.
- 35:00: What is the one thing you wish you had known at the very beginning of your cancer journey?
- 36:14: I really didn't understand the power of nutrition at the time.
- 37:36: If you could only do one thing to improve you as healthcare in the US, what would it be and why?
- 42:10: Thriver Rapid Fire Questions
- 43:30: What is one resource that you would recommend for cancer patients?
The Reinvention of Coley’s Toxins by Donald MacAdam
Radical Remission by Dr. Kelly Turner
Contact Bailey on her website
Call Bailey 914.262.8845
Bailey on Facebook
Bailey on Instagram
Bailey on YouTube
Did you like this episode? If so, please give us a review.
Please support the show by
We love hearing from our listeners! Send us a voicemail and tell us what kind of cancer stories you want to hear.
Create your podcast on PodPage (affiliate link)
Submit your guest profile on Podmatch (affiliate link)
If you're a cancer patient, caregiver, or survivor, join Cancer U!
Our Core Membership includes our Locals Community for only $5/month. Find support, learn from others, and make new friends. Join Now!