Known as the Insightful Copywriter, Gloria Grace Rand shows service-based entrepreneurs how to create a business with more Impact, Influence, and Income! She is an inspirational speaker and author of the best-seller Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.
- 01:42: Tell us about the cancer journey and how you became the caregiver.
- 03:31: What she had was a grapefruit-sized tumor that was wrapped around her muscle.
- 04:59: Her oncologist even said that the chances of her getting this cancer were like getting hit by lightning.
- 07:22: She had to be in a wheelchair and so she couldn't drive either.
- 10:26: She was just taking longer and longer to come back because it was depleting her white blood cells.
- 12:00: She went into the hospital because she had a bowel obstruction.
- 14:27: She went off to college when I was seven years old and did not move back home again.
- 16:28: Of all those hurdles which one was the most difficult for you?
- 20:18: Children leave, so do husbands and lovers, but sisters are the only ones with us from birth till death.
- 22:43: She was talking with someone about end-of-life things.
- 24:57: I do know that the meditating did help me.
- 27:57: What is the one thing that you wish you had known at the beginning of this journey with your sister?
- 29:21: If you could only do one thing to improve health care in the US, what would it be and why?
- 31:19: Are you ready for the Thriver Rapid Fire questions?
- 33:38: Aside from Cancer U, what is one resource you would recommend for cancer patients and caregivers?
- 36:40: Friday mornings I would drive out and sit for a couple of hours and write in my notebook.
- 39:03: I dedicated it to Michaela because I really felt that it was that journey that she was on that really sparked this.
Did you like this episode? If so, please give us a review.
Please support the show by
We love hearing from our listeners! Send us a voicemail and tell us what kind of cancer stories you want to hear.
Create your podcast on PodPage (affiliate link)
Submit your guest profile on Podmatch (affiliate link)
If you're a cancer patient, caregiver, or survivor, join Cancer U!
Our Core Membership includes our Locals Community for only $5/month. Find support, learn from others, and make new friends. Join Now!