Book Marketing Mentor Judy M. Baker helps business authors get more bang for their book, turning intellectual property into multiple streams of income with minimal effort. After conquering ovarian cancer in 2014, she became an author advocate and self-publishing evangelist. She plans to publish her memoir/guidebook in 2022.
- 01:42: We went out to lunch, and I couldn't eat it.
- 04:05: I don't need a colonoscopy.
- 06:46: I was like out of it, but the pain didn't stop.
- 09:29: At what point did they tell you it was cancer?
- 11:48: He never completely regained the use of his arm.
- 14:39: I couldn't breathe because it was pressing on my diaphragm.
- 16:07: Did you have any significant tumors on your ovaries?
- 18:24: I walked because you know that's what they tell you to do after hysterectomy.
- 23:02: There's no sort of playbook for how to break up with friends.
- 23:56: What is one thing that you wish you had known at the very beginning?
- 27:53: If you could only do one thing to improve health care in the U.S., what would it be and why?
- 29:46: Thriver Rapid Fire Questions.
- 33:14: Aside from Cancer U, what's one resource that you would recommend for cancer patients and caregivers?
Did you like this episode? If so, please give us a review.
Please support the show by
We love hearing from our listeners! Send us a voicemail and tell us what kind of cancer stories you want to hear.
Create your podcast on PodPage (affiliate link)
Submit your guest profile on Podmatch (affiliate link)
If you're a cancer patient, caregiver, or survivor, join Cancer U!
Our Core Membership includes our Locals Community for only $5/month. Find support, learn from others, and make new friends. Join Now!