After surviving kidney cancer, in 2002, Patricia was determined to learn all there was on how we contribute to creating disease in our body. What she discovered is; it is always about our belief system. She wrote her book “Daydreams Come True” A self-coaching workbook, to share with others her lessons learned, so they too, can live a life of Thriving!
- 02:42: You have a mass on your kidney.
- 04:47: I had grown up in a very dysfunctional alcoholic household.
- 06:08: They had to remove the entire kidney.
- 09:35: I feel about 99% sure that I feel safe with using the word cure.
- 12:05: I gave up beef only because I was never a huge fan of beef.
- 15:14: What did you do to work through those emotions?
- 18:06: Especially as a child, you're trying to figure out how you fit in this world all around you.
- 21:53: I started to revisit all my beliefs.
- 24:08: What was your worst moment during that time?
- 25:09: What was your worst moment?
- 27:21: What's one thing you wish you had known at the very beginning?
- 28:26: If you could only do one thing to improve health care in the US, what would it be and why?
- 29:43: Thriver Rapid Fire Questions.
- 30:34: Aside from Cancer U, what is one resource you would recommend for cancer patients and caregivers?
Did you like this episode? If so, please give us a review.
Please support the show by
We love hearing from our listeners! Send us a voicemail and tell us what kind of cancer stories you want to hear.
Create your podcast on PodPage (affiliate link)
Submit your guest profile on Podmatch (affiliate link)
If you're a cancer patient, caregiver, or survivor, join Cancer U!
Our Core Membership includes our Locals Community for only $5/month. Find support, learn from others, and make new friends. Join Now!