Tamron Little, wife, mom of four, and cancer survivor. At the age of 21 and pregnant, she was misdiagnosed with a fibroid tumor, which later turned out to be peritoneal Mesothelioma. 15 years later she shares her story spreading hope and inspiration to others.
- 02:13: I found out that I was pregnant.
- 04:04: What is this thing in your stomach?
- 06:02: I was on Iron Pill six times a day.
- 09:02: Fibroid tumors usually respond well to that type of birth control.
- 11:18: My mom started crying.
- 13:34: I've never in a day of my life worked in a coal mine or been a firefighter.
- 15:57: They told me I had 18 months to live.
- 19:45: What did he say about treating it?
- 22:04: He took a part of the lining of my stomach.
- 24:04: I still want to see you back in like two years.
- 26:06: I'm able to give people hope.
- 27:38: What was your worst moment?
- 29:24: What was your best moment?
- 30:47: What is one thing you wish you had known at the beginning?
- 31:52: If you could only do one thing to improve health care in the US, what would it be and why?
- 33:18: Thriver Rapid Fire Questions.
- 35:06: Aside from Cancer U, what's one resource you would recommend for cancer patients and caregivers?
Did you like this episode? If so, please give us a review.
Please support the show by
We love hearing from our listeners! Send us a voicemail and tell us what kind of cancer stories you want to hear.
Create your podcast on PodPage (affiliate link)
Submit your guest profile on Podmatch (affiliate link)
If you're a cancer patient, caregiver, or survivor, join Cancer U!
Our Core Membership includes our Locals Community for only $5/month. Find support, learn from others, and make new friends. Join Now!