Tim Sohn is an almost 15-year survivor of chronic myeloid leukemia. He shared his story for the first time in June 2021. Tim is a husband, a dad to Megan, 10, and Katelyn, 6. He also owns his own business, Sohn Social Media Solutions, where he produces memorable live shows and virtual events. He also coaches impact-focused brands and nonprofits on how to create their own.
- 03:46: Take us back to the very beginning.
- 05:37: I've reached out to leukemia survivors through LinkedIn.
- 07:54: Luckily there are several options when it comes to CML and oral chemo medication.
- 10:39: You don't know what the cause of the headaches is?
- 12:45: What was her reaction when she did find out?
- 13:55: What was your worst moment?
- 15:10: What was your best moment?
- 17:19: What is the one thing you wish you had known at the beginning?
- 18:06: If you could only do one thing to improve health care in the US?
- 20:22: Don't take anything for granted.
- 22:52: Thriver Rapid Fire Questions.
- 24:50: Aside from Cancer U, what is one resource you would recommend for cancer patients and caregivers?
Did you like this episode? If so, please give us a review.
Please support the show by
We love hearing from our listeners! Send us a voicemail and tell us what kind of cancer stories you want to hear.
Create your podcast on PodPage (affiliate link)
Submit your guest profile on Podmatch (affiliate link)
If you're a cancer patient, caregiver, or survivor, join Cancer U!
Our Core Membership includes our Locals Community for only $5/month. Find support, learn from others, and make new friends. Join Now!